Norway-Asia Business Summit 2020 will be hosted by the Malaysia-Norway Business Council in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Time: 22 to 24 September 2020
- Venue: The Mandarin Oriental Hotel
NABS 2020 – Shared Prosperity
The vision for Norway-Asia Business Summit 2020 is Shared Prosperity. By providing the forum to share ideas and knowledge, NABS 2020 aims to bring together business and industry leaders, government representatives, innovators and organisations from Norway and across Asia to generate shared business opportunities.
Norway-Asia Business Summit is also a celebration of existing relationships, developed over the course of decades and providing a strong foundation for further innovation and growth. In a world where businesses are subject to changing market and industry dynamics – often the result of new technology that was unimaginable only a short time ago – the new decade’s winners will be those who best understand the potential represented by such fast-changing factors.
The key themes for NABS 2020 cover the potential of transformational technologies (industry 4.0), opportunities in the ocean industries, the rapidly growing market for renewables, and finance as a tool for enhancing existing business and enabling new ventures. With cross-industry panels, -markets and speakers, NABS 2020 will be an event not to be missed!
Industrial Revolution 4.0 – Ocean Economics – Renewables & Sustainability – Finance
- Stand out! – Your brand at the forefront of the event and in all communications regarding the summit
- Connect! – Engage directly with an audience of business leaders, innovators and politicians from Norway and Asia
- Impact! – A unique opportunity to showcase your products, services and values, to the right audience and at the right time
Contact Mr. Jørgen Torp at [email protected] for any sponsorship enquiries.