Sponsored by Rystad Energy
Moderator: Mr Reidar Grevskott, Executive Director, Norwegian Business Association, Singapore
This session will address the status, outlook, opportunities and challenges of the low carbon energy (hydrogen, ammonia, e-chemicals) in the Australia-SEA axis.
The session will deep-dive into the various elements of the value chain, with the objective to present and exemplify where Norwegian companies can contribute to realisation of the low-carbon energy transition for Thailand and the region.
- Setting the scene – demand drivers for low carbon energy in Asia, Mr Andreas Nilssen Skorpen, Principal Consultant, Rystad Energy
- Development of grid infrastructure in APAC, Mr Das Na Songhkla, Country Director, DNV Thailand
- The market drivers – Japan and Korea, Mr Roger Martinsen, Director, Innovation Norway, Korea
- The crux of the blue energy value chain – CCS, Mr Jayesh Ramani Vice President – BD APAC, Aker Solutions
- Renewable energy production – green hydrogen, Mr Marcoen Stoop, Director of Business Development Asia, NEL Hydrogen.
- Energy efficient solutions for EV charging, Mr Allan Christiansen, CEO, Enetek Power Group